not in every thread. its my personal opinion if you do not like then then i guess dont read it. sorry
not in every thread. its my personal opinion if you do not like then then i guess dont read it. sorry
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Pro Life
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Pro life, 100% and nothing or any argument will ever change that. To make a long story short, an ex girlfriend of mine had an abortion and didn't bother telling me for 8 years. Needless to say there are certain situations where an abortion may be tolerated, such as when the health of the mother or baby is at risk. But when a woman arbitrarily aborts a child for any other reason, in my opinion they are nothing short of a murderer and I can honestly say I would hope they would burn in Hell forever.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Pro-choice and I've went to a Pentecostal church since I was about 9.
Bookmarks